This morning, 14th May 2020, I enjoyed a little quiz, with some members of 5CG. But some people were not able to get to our 'meeting' this morning. The children who did, felt you might like to try our our quiz.
- Name the 4 layers of the rainforest.
- What is the name of the World's largest rainforest?
- What continent is the World's largest rainforest on?
- Name the oceans, which are either side of the continent. (There are two of them)
- What is the name given to the process of cutting down and clearing the trees in the rainforests?
- Name 5 parts of a flower.
- Name 4 ways in which seeds are dispersed.
- Who was the author of the book 'Zoo' (Week 1 Literacy)
- What was the very famous animal in London Zoo just after WWII?
- Who was the author and what was the series of books he wrote, that were inspired by the famous animal in question 9?
Good luck - remember, if you do not know the answers you can research.