Snacks at Breaktime
To help keep our school clean and litter free all children are expected to follow the Breaktime Code.
- Snacks brought to school must be healthy – fruit is ideal
- Snacks must be kept separate from lunches. Children will not be allowed to take snacks from their lunchboxes
- Any wrappers must be put in a litter bin
- If you eat fruit, remember to put what you do not eat in a bin – never throw it on the ground
- Always eat outside unless it is a wet break
- Pick up any food you drop