Parent Governor Vacancy
We are currently looking for a new Parent Governor to join our friendly governing body.
Our governors come from a range of different backgrounds, skills and experience but all share a common interest of wanting the best possible education for the children in our school.
We would be delighted to hear from anyone who:-
• Is interested in children’s education and the performance of the school.
• Is community spirited and would like to represent the community.
• Has spare time and the energy for the role.
• Is able to work well as part of a team.
• Has an enquiring mind and the confidence to ask questions and debate issues that affect the school
• Can consider matters objectively and make informed judgements.
What is the role of the governing body?
• Helping to set and review the schools strategic direction and agreeing targets for improvement.
• Holding the head teacher and school leaders to account for the educational performance of the school and its pupils.
• Overseeing the financial performance of the school and making sure public money is well spent.
What does the role offer?
• A chance to develop your own personal skills.
• Access to a programme of free training in respect of education/governance matters.
• A sense of achievement in helping make a difference to children reaching their potential.
• The support and guidance from fellow governors.
If you are interested then please contact Sharon Bowers on email@example.com
KS2 Class Teacher (maternity cover)
Learning Support Assistant (1 year fixed term)